- NEW! On-line Free/Reduced Meal Applications
Those wanting to apply for free/reduced meals can now do it in the convenience of your home.
- Attention New Students…
Your child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2016 to enroll in Kindergarten. If your Kindergarten student has not been tested, they must attend a registration date to set an appointment for testing.
The following documents are required:
- Legal Birth Certificate
- Complete Immunization Record
- Legal Documents (custody, parenting plan, power of attorney, protection orders, etc., if applicable)
- Current Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- High School Transcripts (if applicable)
If you need assistance, you are welcome to attend a local area registration date on the following days:
NOTE: There will not be any individual school registration dates, just one for each area.
- Fillmore Area Schools – Wednesday, August 3, 2016 – Millard High School – 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Delta Area Schools – Thursday, August 4, 2016 – Delta High School – 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- EskDale/Garrison Area Schools – Wednesday, August 10, 2016 – EskDale High School – 1 p.m-8 p.m.
Notification of English as a Second Language (ESL) Services
Millard School District is committed to providing language instruction and enrichment programs that will meet the needs of all students in our schools. In accordance with federal law and with the educational goals of the district, a program of academic instruction that addresses the special language needs of our students has been developed.
|Find out more about our langauge sevices follow this link to English or Spanish parent letters.|